Kids' bedroom ideas

A gallery of kids' bedroom ideas by the world's best interior designers

'Children's stuff dictates the decorative tone of their rooms,' says House & Garden columnist Rita Konig. 'It is a fine residue, a child's chamber. Practise y'all want to go full tilt into the fantasy bedroom or let it be a fiddling more fluid? I remember, as a child, a male child I knew had his walls painted with a Star Wars mural, which was amazing. Equally my own girl, Margot, has grown (she is now four), her room has evolved from a sliver of a room off our chamber to what was my hubby'due south study. Information technology still has the black-and-white floral wallpaper from when, in an fifty-fifty earlier incarnation, it was my bedroom, and this has catered for the room's various tenants remarkably well.'

Read on for our favourite kids' chamber ideas from the House & Garden annal.


MAY Nosotros Advise: Rita Notes: children's rooms